Task Team on NEAMWave17- Co-chairs: Ceren Ozer Sozdinler (Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute, Turkey) and Eleonora Panunzi ( Department of Civil Protection, Italy)
The Task Team will:
- Plan, conduct and evaluate NEAMWave17 together with the existing Working Groups and Task Teams,
- Encourage the use of new communication technologies,
- Revise and update NEAMWave17 documents and the supporting documents on scenario type communication test message,
- Contribute to review and propose amendments to the relevant parts of the Interim Operational Users Guide,
- Increase awareness among TFPs, in collaboration with the IOC Secretariat, concerning their operational role,
- Report progress to ICG/NEAMTWS-XIV.Modus operandiThe Task Team will mainly work by correspondence, will hold one meeting in the first half of 2017, and if required, another one in preparation for the next ICG meeting.
- The ICG officers,
- Chairs or Co-Chairs of existing NEAMTWS Task Teams and Working Groups,
- Representatives of TSPs,
- Experts designated by Member States having interest in participating in the system (NTWCs, TWFPs, TNCs, Civil Protection authorities),
- Representatives of relevant organizations working in the NEAMTWS region,
- Co-chairs of the Task Team will be appointed by the ICG /NEAMTWS Officers.